Tele-Vantage – Your Out-Sourced Telecom Department
Many times CFOs and IT Directors are bombarded with people trying to sell them services. All of these salespeople present the information in different ways for the same services, so it takes a seasoned telecom expert to put those proposals into apples-to-apples comparisons. Evaluating the options properly will ensure that you actually get the services you are contracted for at the rates in the proposals. This eliminates some of the smoke and mirrors used by overzealous salespeople. Tele-Vantage has worked with many telecom providers over the years and can help direct our customers to the right solution when presenting proposals from multiple telecommunications companies.
We are dedicated to our customers to provide 24/7 technical support. Our customers find that by engaging us to resolve their problem, their services are restored in a much timelier manner. Since it is critical for a business to have their telephone and data services up and running, every minute these services are not up means a business is losing potential and revenue. That is why Tele-Vantage is proud to offer affordable and effective solutions to prevent such losses.
As a single point of contact for your telecom and data needs, we also provide the following:
- Open new locations, move locations, and expand locations.
- Obtain competitive pricing bids, select the best vendors, and order your phone systems, wiring, and local, long distance, and data and internet services. Come opening day, all of your services will be installed and working the way you require.
- Our ACCUBILL division will audit your bills to make sure your telecom expenses continue to bill accurately.
In this tough economy we are also “disconnection” specialists. There is a great deal more to be done when you are closing down locations. It is common for telephone companies to continue billing for items long after a location has closed. Some of those items include:
- Entire telephone lines, circuits, and internet services.
- Components of services such as one part of a voice or data circuit.
- Long distance fees including carrier access charges.
- Features such as hunting charges, call forwarding, etc.
We make sure the billing stops when services do. It takes years of experience to ensure everything is closed out properly.
We will also help by:
- Selling your old phone system on the refurbished market or storing it away to be used again at another location.
- Negotiating early termination fees when downsizing occurs.
Why hire additional personnel when you can outsource these activities to Tele-Vantage?